Archive For The “Programming” Category
By Philip Japikse
This new seventh version of Pro C# 6.0 and the .NET 4.6 Platform has been thoroughly revised and rewritten to mirror the most recent adjustments to the C# language specification and new advances within the .NET Framework. you can find new chapters overlaying all of the vital new positive aspects that make .NET 4.6 the main accomplished unencumber but, including:
- A sophisticated ADO.NET Entity Framework Programming Model
- Numerous IDE and MVVM improvements for WPF machine Development
- Numerous updates to the ASP.NET net APIs
This comes on best of award successful insurance of center C# good points, either outdated and new, that experience made the former versions of this ebook so well known. Readers will achieve an outstanding beginning of object-oriented improvement thoughts, attributes and mirrored image, generics and collections besides as a variety of complicated issues now not present in different texts (such as CIL opcodes and emitting dynamic assemblies).
The undertaking of this ebook is to supply you with a accomplished beginning within the C# programming language and the middle facets of the .NET platform plus overviews of applied sciences equipped on most sensible of C# and .NET (ADO.NET and Entity Framework, home windows conversation starting place (WCF), home windows Presentation beginning (WPF), ASP.NET (WebForms, MVC, WebAPI).). when you digest the info provided in those chapters, you’ll be in an ideal place to use this data for your particular programming assignments, and you’ll be good outfitted to discover the .NET universe by yourself terms.
What you'll Learn:
- Be the 1st to appreciate the .NET 4.6 platform and C# 6.
- Discover the fine details of the major .NET technology.
- Learn from an award-winning writer who has been educating the .NET international in view that model 1.0.
- Find entire assurance of XAML, .NET 4.6 and visible Studio 2015 including dialogue of the recent home windows Runtime.
By Bryan O'Sullivan, John Goerzen, Don Stewart
This easy-to-use, fast-moving educational introduces you to sensible programming with Haskell. you are going to tips on how to use Haskell in numerous sensible methods, from brief scripts to giant and critical purposes. Real international Haskell takes you thru the fundamentals of useful programming at a brisk velocity, after which is helping you elevate your realizing of Haskell in real-world concerns like I/O, functionality, facing info, concurrency, and extra as you progress via every one bankruptcy. With this booklet, you are going to:
- Understand the diversities among procedural and useful programming
- Learn the gains of Haskell, and the way to take advantage of it to increase valuable courses
- Interact with filesystems, databases, and community companies
- Write strong code with automatic assessments, code insurance, and blunder dealing with
- Harness the facility of multicore platforms through concurrent and parallel programming
You'll locate lots of hands-on workouts, besides examples of actual Haskell courses that you should alter, collect, and run. even if you've gotten used a sensible language earlier than, so one can comprehend why Haskell is entering its personal as a realistic language in such a lot of significant businesses, Real international Haskell is the easiest position to start.
The skill to use margins, borders, and padding to any online page point is among the issues that units CSS up to now above conventional markup. With this sensible consultant, you won't simply how to use those houses to put out your record, but additionally tips on how to swap and keep watch over the looks of any aspect at the page.
Short and candy, this brief e-book is an excerpt from the impending fourth version of CSS: The Definitive Guide. should you buy both the print or the book version of Padding, Borders, Outlines, and Margins in CSS, you’ll obtain a coupon at the complete Definitive Guide as soon as it’s published. Why wait? the best way to deliver existence in your websites now.
- Understand the CSS field version, together with the way in which various houses relate to 1 another
- Use tips for outlining padding values, together with inline point padding
- Explore border width, variety, and colour, plus using border images
- Learn tips on how to use outlines: presentational parts that won’t have an effect on layout
- Dive into using margins, together with the best way best and backside margins collapse
By Ken Williamson
- Understand how AngularJS differs from different MVC frameworks
- Learn approximately AngularJS controllers, perspectives, and types via diving into the book’s pattern project
- Connect your operating program to public relaxation services
- Build the application’s protection layer with non-REST AngularJS services
- Explore the fundamentals of creating and trying out AngularJS directives
- Use AngularJS as a part of the suggest stack (MongoDB, ExpressJS, AngularJS, and Node.js)
- Discover how search engine marketing pertains to AngularJS functions and sites
By Peter Prinz, Tony Crawford
The new version of this vintage O’Reilly reference offers transparent, distinct reasons of each function within the c programming language and runtime library, together with multithreading, type-generic macros, and library services which are new within the 2011 C usual (C11). with the intention to comprehend the results of an unexpected functionality, and the way the traditional library calls for it to act, you’ll locate it the following, besides a regular example.
Ideal for skilled C and C++ programmers, this publication additionally contains renowned instruments within the GNU software program assortment. You’ll how you can construct C courses with GNU Make, assemble executable courses from C resource code, and try out and debug your courses with the GNU debugger.
In 3 sections, this authoritative ebook covers:
- C language innovations and language elements, with separate chapters on varieties, statements, guidelines, reminiscence administration, I/O, and more
- The C typical library, together with an outline of ordinary headers and a close functionality reference
- Basic C programming tools within the GNU software program assortment, with directions on how use them with the Eclipse IDE
By Matt Neuburg
Start development apps for iOS eight with Apple’s rapid programming language. If you’re grounded within the fundamentals of Xcode and the Cocoa framework, this booklet presents a based clarification of all crucial real-world iOS app elements. via deep exploration and copious code examples, you’ll the right way to create perspectives, control view controllers, and use iOS frameworks for including positive factors akin to audio and video, entry to consumer calendars and pictures, and monitoring the device’s location.
Example code is accessible on GitHub within the kind of complete initiatives for you to obtain, research, and run.
- Build iOS apps with Swift
- Create, manage, draw, layer, and animate perspectives that reply to touch
- Use view controllers to regulate a number of displays in a fashion that’s comprehensible to users
- Explore UIKit interface items, corresponding to scroll perspectives, desk perspectives, popovers, internet perspectives, and maps
- Work with Cocoa frameworks for sensors, place, sound, and video
- Access person libraries: tune, pictures, deal with booklet, and calendar
- Examine extra issues together with information garage, dossier sharing, networking, and threading
Topics new to iOS eight include:
- Major alterations in app coordinate house and interface rotation
- Trait collections and dimension classes
- View margins, visible influence perspectives, and significant animation changes
- Changes to awarded view controllers, popovers and break up view controllers, alert and motion sheet architecture
- Table view automated variable row heights and sliding cells
- Classes for seek effects show, internet view, monitor, and audio blending and effects
- Today extensions, activities extensions, picture enhancing extensions
- Xcode 6 gains: conditional constraints, view debugging, designable perspectives, inspectable homes, new segue types
By Steve Fulton, Jeff Fulton
Flash is fading quick as Canvas keeps to climb. the second one version of this well known e-book will get you began with HTML5 Canvas by means of displaying you ways to construct interactive multimedia functions. You’ll how you can draw, render textual content, manage photos, and create animation—all during construction an interactive internet video game during the book.
- Create and adjust 2nd drawings, textual content, and bitmap images
- Use algorithms for math-based circulate and physics interactions
- Incorporate and manage video, and upload audio
- Build a easy framework for making a number of games
- Use bitmaps and tile sheets to advance lively online game graphics
- Go cellular: construct net apps after which alter them for iOS devices
- Explore how one can use Canvas for 3D and multiplayer online game applications
By Jeremy Keith
The HTML5 spec is 900 pages and difficult to learn. HTML5 for internet Designers is eighty five pages and enjoyable to learn. effortless choice.
HTML5 is the longest HTML specification ever written. it's also the main robust, and in many ways, the main complicated. What do obtainable, content-focused standards-based net designers and front-end builders want to know? and the way do we harness the ability of HTML5 in today’s browsers?
In this extraordinary and exciting user’s consultant, Jeremy Keith cuts to the chase, with crisp, transparent, functional examples, and his patented twinkle and grace.
By Chris Kemp
A whole consultant to construction and deploying internet apps with Heroku
A cloud program platform, Heroku is at present the single licensed platform for developing apps inside of fb, and its variety of clients is transforming into at quick velocity. in spite of the fact that, there are only a few books out there that supply professional-level assurance of this platform, beforehand. the writer duo starts off with an advent to the Heroku platform and its linked center techniques after which is going directly to clarify how writing for this platform differs from that of conventional improvement platforms. instance functions, extra assets, and recommendation on your subsequent steps around out this source, making it an intensive, critical guide.
- Features info now not came across anyplace else, as either authors paintings for Heroku
- Explains the interior workings of Heroku with distinctive emphasis put on construction net and cellular applications
- Introduces GIT-based improvement workflow and the method version in the Heroku platform
- Details coding, development, deploying, and scaling successfully utilizing the Heroku device base
Providing you with totally sensible code and downloadable code examples, Professional Heroku Programming is the complete advisor to learning this platform.
By Bill Sempf
Visible easy is Microsoft's most efficient programming language, utilized by greater than 3 million builders and in 50 million home windows purposes. Programming seasoned and veteran Wrox writer invoice Sempf has completely overhauled the book's association and content material, making it much more obtainable to programming newcomers. It highlights new VB beneficial properties and features, together with vital advances in compatibility with older VB models. It deals undeniable English reasons of variables, constants, loops, VB syntax, kinds, controls, gadgets, and different basics. The CD-ROM comprises all resource code and 3rd celebration software program instruments.